Monday, February 8, 2010

It Has Been Too Long

First off, I must give a big shout out to the New Orleans Saints!! What a Super Bowl!! I am so happy for the city of New Orleans and all my extended Cajun family :-) GEAUX SAINTS!

Yea, so I admit, I am not so good at this blogging thing. I had every intention to blog once a week or once a month at least when I first started this blog, but I really don't think I was committed enough. I would like to change that and become more committed in 2010 - but not off to a very good start considering it is the 2nd week of February! But, alas, here I am and want to tell you all what I have been up to!

I moved! Yes, I moved out of my lovely one bedroom apartment in Dunwoody to my Aunt and Uncle's house in Vinings. I cannot complain though, it is so nice to be there with them and I live in the Master Bedroom (I can post pics later) with a lovely bathroom and bed. I am however missing one important thing...Maddie! Maddie has gone to Tampa to live with her Grandma and Grandpa for a while. I just really was not sure how Maddie would do living at my Aunt and Uncle's, so I thought it best for while I adjust to my new living arrangement she go to Tampa on "vacation." I plan to bring her back at some point, I just do not know exactly when yet...

I had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's in Tampa with family and best friends and it was perfect. Emma is growing up so fast and she is just adorable...she is 6.5 months now and on the move! She is all over the place and into everything!! It is so hard to leave her after my visits, she screams now when I leave the house, as she is in the "attached" stage and she wants her Nanny to be there all the time. I wish babies could understand why you have to leave them.

But, since I am living with my Aunt and Uncle now and saving money, I plan to visit as much as possible. I already went down to Tampa the day after my move and spent a few days there and then I am flying back down the 19th to be with the family and Maddie (and the other pups) for their 4th birthday! I cannot believe my baby will be 4!!! She is so precious and I love her and miss her so much, but I know Grandma & Grandpa & Aunt Layne & Uncle Jeff & Emma are taking good care of her! Oh, and her Nanny Hollie picks her up for weekend play dates with her brother, Cane and her Doggie Mommy and Daddy :-) It just melts my heart they can all be together!


Here are a few pics of Miss Emma to show you how much she is growing up and doesn't even look like she did as a baby...it is so crazy how that happens!!!

Roll Tide Baby (and doggies)! Emma was ready for the SEC Championship...little did she know we would also win a NATIONAL TITLE!!! Woo Hoo...ROLL TIDE ROLL!


Our little Elf at Christmas!


This swing was Emma's big Christmas present from Santa! She loves it!

One of Emma's 6 month pics...adorable!

Holding Mommy & Daddy's hands...too adorable!


Some other things going on...lots of friends getting married this year - one of my best friends Katey and her fiance Tommy are tying the knot on May 8th. Some other friends, Melissa and Chris are also getting married on May 8th! Ben and Kristen have a beautiful baby boy that arrived on December 18th - Tyler Davis and he just melts my heart! My boss is also pregnant with another baby boy, my VP is pregnant again (not sure yet what she is having), and then Steph and Pat are having a baby boy!!! So excited I will be an honorary Aunt again to Steph and Pat's baby! They are not positive on the name just yet, but Dylan Matthew is what I think they are leaning towards and I just adore it. Such a strong Irish name.

I get to throw Steph a shower in Tampa on March 28th and I am so excited about that. My Mom, sister, Hollie, and I will be the hostesses with the mostesses :-) We will have it at my Mom and Dad's house in Tampa and I am in the process of picking the invitations out with Hollie and then we will get them in the mail ASAP! Majority of Pat's family is in Tampa and they have a lot of friends there, so it will be a fun filled day for Steph and we are happy to do it!

Well, I guess that is all I have for now, but hope you all are having a wonderful 2010 and I wish you nothing but happiness and dreams come true this year and always! More posts to come soon...and this time I mean it :-)



2 comments:

  1. OMG you got up Emma's pics on the web before I did! LOL Love the bloggin baby! xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics of Emma! You are too funny about Dylan Matthew...it will likely win too! I can't wait for the Tampa shower will be so much fun!! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete